- I've got a surprise for you! - Effectively after a pause, mysteriously said Vadka.
- Well! Well! I wonder what surprise you have prepared for us? Roman asked with interest.
- Shot for all of you girls!
He glanced at his wrist watch.
- They'll be here any minute.
Just at this time, the doorbell rang.
- And here are the girls!
Andrei was frankly bored. Sitting in an armchair, he lazily sipped cognac from a glass and yawned. He didn’t want to spoil Vadka’s mood, no matter how, it’s his birthday, but he was terribly tired of the drunken chatter of his friends “for life”, so keeping silent, secluded in a corner, he silently sat, sipping cognac.
He was not even pleased with the forthcoming communication with night butterflies. Frankly, he was afraid to get involved with them, so as not to pick up syphilis, or an even worse infection, for example, AIDS.
Hearing the sonorous voices and cheerful laughter of the girls, he did not even look in their direction.
- Are you bore... continue reading